Fluor Constructors has been working with the building trades across Canada for over four decades, developing a resource pool of superior supervisors and craft persons for deployment on our construction projects.
Fluor Constructors Canada Ltd. has relationships with the following Building Trade Unions:
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers, Helpers & Welders
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters & Joiners of America
- Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons International Association
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Association of Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Iron Workers
- Construction and General Workers (Labourers)
- Millwrights, Machinery Erectors & Maintenance Workers
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- International Brotherhood of Painters & Allied Trades
- United Association of Journeymen & Apprentices of the Plumbing & Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- General Teamsters
In addition, Fluor Constructors Canada Ltd. has signed and executed work under the General President’s Maintenance Agreement (long-term maintenance) and the National Maintenance Agreement (short-term maintenance) in various locations.